There are 3 different types of people when it comes to trust:
1. Trust creators (TC)
2. Trust breakers (TB)
3. Trust destroyers (TD)
1. You’re lucky if you have met the first type at the first time.
2. You’re unlucky if you have met the second type at the first time.
3. You’re very unlucky if you have met the third type at the first time.
1. It’s difficult for a TC to recreate a trust where a TB has passed.
2. It’s more difficult and maybe impossible for a TC to recreate a trust where a TD has passed.
3. It’s very easy for a TC to create a trust where nobody else has passed.
4. It’s easy/difficult/impossible/possible for a TD to destroy the trust created by TC, depending on two things:
A. The strength of the weapon TD uses.
B. The strength of the trust.